Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy

Sorry about the lack of updates recently. I've been pretty busy recently. Expect a bit of a blurb about what I've been up to in the next few days.

I hope everyone had a nice and pleasant Thanksgiving! It's getting to be incredibly cold out here in the Bay Area. Maybe it's because I'm still fresh from coming back from Florida, but I don't ever remember it ever getting this cold in San Jose/Santa Clara, but still, I really enjoy the winter-time and especially the holidays. But one thing about the holidays that bugs me a bit is that I never get around to making Christmas cards. I either get too lazy or busy, but regardless I never get around to doing it. I've had the pleasure of receiving cards from fellow art comrades/friends for Christmas and I always feel bad that I never get around to returning the favor. At the very least, I'll try to post a Christmas card-ish image here sometime soon.

Expect some art soon! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment