Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fly By + Site Renovated

Hello,  all.

So first off, I wanted to let those of you who haven't been to my main site in the past week know that I've recently changed the look and feel of the site. I was mainly inspired by my buddy, Kevin Dalton's new fancy site. Plus I was looking to get a non-Flash site up soon, seeing as how not many cell phones can access Flash-based sites, yet. So I hope you'll all take a moment to check it out when you get the chance!



And here's a new speedpainting-ish piece I just wrapped up. I had quite a bit of fun with this one. I think I'll be moving onto a character design + illustration combo next. Till next time..poop!

2 comments:

  1. Top work amigo! This is a great action shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, he should put on his boost and high-tail it to the next checkpoint. :)

    ReplyDelete