Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jackalope DRT

Felt like the R-Bike wasn't enough since it was a simple profile, so I felt like doing a 3/4 view of a different type of vehicle. I didn't want to do a concept car of the future, so I decided on doing a car you'd find in a post-apocalyptic world a la Mad Max. The orange stripes are an homage to the mech in District 9 (looking forward to watching that this week!). I dug up a lot of pictures of dune buggies. Those things are awesome! I wish I bothered to add in some other things, but then I think it'd look too much like a real-world dune buggy.

jackalope_drt

1 comment:

  1. [...] a character I just wrapped up. He was originally extrapolated from the buggy I posted last week (he’s the scale/thumbnail man standing beside it). I was quite inspired by District 9 last [...]

    ReplyDelete